Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Walking the Red Carpet






The Golden Globes had a ton of fabolous dresses walk down the red carpet this year. (and some WTF? ones as well.  Nudes and reds seemed to be all the rave.  These are some of my "to die for" gowns i saw walk down the red carpet tonight. I love to see what the hollywood starlets pick out for these award shows, or should i say their stylists pick out. Gucci, Versace and Dior were on my list, no surprise. But Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen has to take to the cake! She looked absolutely stunning in this strapless sweetheart neckline red number. What I would do for that dress! and that body!

1 comment:

  1. I want the burgundy and red dress next to Reese's. Is that Emma Stone?

    I wanna be a model on your blog. I'm so lucky you're my stylist! Let's raid my closet this weekend. I can't think of anything more fun....well, not many more things. :)

    Luv ya, sista!

    ReplyDelete