Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Red Love











         blazer - thrifted / faux leather pants - h&m / fishnet top - kensie / leopard bandeau - uo
                                                 clutch & accessories - forever 21

I’ve had this red blazer in my closet for a while now. It was thrifted along with all of my other blazers. You can find some really nice name brand blazers for almost nothing. This one happened to fit me like a glove. I love the color. It’s red as red can get.

I thought it would look great with my faux leather pants from H&M, which i absolutely adore. I added the leopard bandeau for a little pop. I think red and leopard are a match made in heaven.
I wore my converse to keep the fit casual. Converse i think are one of the most versatile shoes. You can wear them with anything!

Hope you guys like!! Till next time! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment